Applying to MBA programs in Rounds 1 or 2 in 2017?
How about a money-back guarantee that you’ll get in?
Can we agree that 2017 has been a wild ride? Well, MBA application season is no reason to slow it down. So let’s fire up the last days of Summer and prepare for business school applications.
Details for the 2017 MBA Challenge.
- You must be applying to MBA programs with notifications by April 2018.
- Apply to generalist top programs that have a worldwide pull.
- Join the class that fits your schedule (below).
- Attend the sessions during your class weekend.
- Do the homework through the sessions.
- During your 1-1, we will confirm the schools that are your best fit. I’ll be honest with you about your chances and what you need to do to be a good fit for each program.
- Make the changes we discuss in your 1-1, and finish editing your applications.
- Hit submit and wait for the interview invites!
If you are not admitted, you can request your money back. That simple. No fuss.