This is where most companies try to CYA. I am an independent professional not some global conglomerate. So, let’s be real with each other.
- You have goals. MBA, GMAT, and yes, even life goals.
- I am here to help you reach your goals, particularly the ones you don’t even know you have yet!
- We should have the same incentives or at least incentives that point us both in the same direction. Aligned incentives make for happier working relationships.
- If you aren’t happy with your course or your progress, I want to know! I’ll do everything in my power to improve the situation.
- But it takes two . . . sometimes we’re just not a match. If we need to part ways, let’s do so amicably. I’ll still be cheering for you.
- You have personal information that gets collected here in order to provide your course. I collect your name and email address at the time of sign up. This is tied to any payments you have made.
- I can also see your course progress, including completion status, quiz scores, assignments and/or essay submissions (if applicable).
Okay, that should do it.
If you need to reach me, email me first – I keep my phone on silent all-the-time, drives my ppl nuts, but that’s how I roll: email@example.com. Your email will go straight to my inbox. No fancy ticketing systems or sorting workflows. Direct to me. Every time.
Soooo, if you have emailed me and have not heard back within 48 hours, there may be a problem with your email provider or my message may have landed in your spam box. It happens. Too many people are too lazy to read through their mail so idiot level spam filters hinder us all. #ReadMoreReadFaster .sigh.
If you think there’s a problem with your email to me, try again and also try to reach me on LinkedIn or Facebook. I don’t log into these platforms very often, but they have a different tech stack so your message may get through (or my response may). Briefly tell me who you are and what seems to be the trouble. If you are a current course student, you can also hit reply to any message I’ve sent you and it too will (when filters are cooperating) come straight back to me. We’ll figure it out!